Racism Without Racists – Hot New Release

I have been working for 24 hours straight to finish and publish this book as promised. 
I can barely keep my eyes open and I am sure I am hungry because I haven't stopped to have breakfast, lunch or dinner. 

It was corrected four times, once professionally. 

I wrote this book with the purpose to offer all the earnings to a charity that works at the services of victims of hate, prejudice and abuse. 
Unfortunately, none of those I contacted dignified me with a response. 

It's very hard for me to accept that my nationality defines me, even in these cases.

Associations that should fight against these sort of behaviours by default...

I am not sure what to make of this or how to feel about it.
The loss is not mine as my intention was genuine.

I have commissioned two different covers for this book. I can't decide which one to chose. Would you like to help me?

Which one do you prefer? 

Leave a comment below.




To have it click on the image! 
You don't need a Kindle device to read any of my eBooks (electronic). 
Your pc, laptop, smartphone are good enough. If you have problems, install the Kindle application from Amazon. 

If you like my stories, why not follow me and review my books on Goodreads and Amazon
Spread the love and support an author who writes for you. 
The universe will return the kindness. 



Is reading a burning desire? 

Join an author who cares. Read the stories You Love. 


No comments

We love comments! Respect and consideration are a must.