Love to Read Great Books? 66% Off on Memoirs, Self-Help, Novels


I am a giver. I love to spread the love and give people the opportunity to read all my books.
that's why I have reduced the prices to many of my books until further notice.

The price was reduced from $2.99 to $0.99.

The following titles are quite successful but lack visibility and awareness. Please, share this with friends, colleagues, family.
I can assure you that everyone will benefit from reading at least one of these books.

There is no point in having books that people cannot see.
Again, I don't write for myself.

I would love to earn a living because I invest everything in my passion. Absolutely everything. Time, energy, money, hopes...
Becoming a world know writer takes time though. And a lot of hard work.

So here is the list of the books on sale now.

Self-help, self-growth,  physical and mental health, inspirational, motivational


True to fact stories


Short and long humorous and tragic stories


Novel, romance, suspense - Coming soon reduced - Keep an eye on it as it is one of the most successful of them all.


Spread the love, amazing human being. Follow me on Amazon, Goodreads, social networks.
And if you feel it in your heart, why not support me by reviewing my books?

Join the author who writes for You & Read the stories You Love


No comments

We love comments! Respect and consideration are a must.