Happy International Women's Day - A Gift from Cristina G.

I am not going to bore you much today.
I wrote a short history of Women's Day here.
It's pretty interesting, read it!

I am not sure if you celebrate Women's Day or Mother's Day today or on Sunday, however, I have a gift for you.

I can't send you the man in the photo, but I can do better - from my point of view. :D
Just kidding, nothing is better than a man like in the photo, right?

I hope you have someone to bring you a flower and to spoil you in this day.
I don't.


Anyway, one of my books for women, childless: How to Cope with Endometriosis & Vulvodynia - Holistic Approach - is absolutely Free for download on 8 of March only. 

If you suffer from endometriosis, it's a very motivational book and it deserves to be read!


If you are an old-fashioned reader, all my paperbacks have the minimum price allowed by Amazon and CreateSpace. 

Romance and suspense:
  1. Half my Age plus Seven - A Sinful Confession 
  2. Half my Age plus Seven - Too Good to be True
  3. iLive 
  4. God is Weary
    Memoirs and self-help, inspirational and motivational:
    1. Oranges at Christmas in a Communist Country 
    2. Ten Years in Italy, Thee Weeks a Human
    3. Humans Cursed by Geography
    4. Childless: How to Cope with Endometriosis & Vulvodynia - Holistic Approach 
    5. Racism Without Racists - The Truth about Immigration 
    6. Author for Life or for a Living? - Manifesto for Real Writers 
    7. It's Never Game Over - An Informal Self-Help publication 
    And if you read Romanian, here are some of my books in this language:
    1. Îmi Curg Mucii Deci Exist 
    2. 41 de Rețete Dulci și Sărate de Sarbatori 
    3. 41 de Rețete Practice și Simple de Borșuri 
    4. 41 de Rețete Dulci și Sărate de Post 

    I wish you a Happy Women's Day no matter when you celebrate! 

    Have a great time!



    No comments

    We love comments! Respect and consideration are a must.