AuthorsForLife is Up and Running - Interviews & Guest Posts Wanted!

I have been working for 5 days without a break.
I only stopped to sleep for a few hours.
I am absolutely exhausted.

My hands were frozen at some point. I couldn't type no more. My feet too. So I had to get a bottle of hot water to get warm.
The central heating works non-stop but I have very dodgy windows. They aren't even mine. It's a rented flat. Very quirky but so, so cold inside.
I am hoping to buy me a house at some point in my life. A house with triple glazing and big empty spaces.
Ehehe... dreams... and hopes. 

I believed I went to the toilet a few times.
I mean, I am sure I went to the toilet.
Who doesn't use a toilet in 5 days, right?! 

I ate biscuits when I was hungry. Lucky that my house is a grocery shop. Opened 24 hours a day.
But do you know what?
I don't even like biscuits. I mean, I cannot stand biscuits! I never liked them.
Why do I buy them then?
Good question.
I guess I buy them when they are in sales. I don't know.

Last night my nephew brought me a pizza though. I didn't have time to eat yet.
I will. Maybe later.
Now I am writing although my head hurts quite badly.
And my neck is blocked.
Do you know where I work? 
Standing on my bed.
I do have a desk, but nobody could work for 20 hours each day sitting on a chair. I've tried it. It was awful. No more.
My bed is the best desk that anyone could ask for.

Anyway, fellow authors for life,

As I am fluent in 3 languages, I set up 3 blogs to help you promote your work as I said in my previous post.

They look amazing as I spent more than a month to set them up. I took care of everything. 
Template search, installation, widgets, etc. etc. etc.
If you're a blogger (on Blogspot), then you know what I am talking about.
It's a colossal job... especially for someone who doesn't know much about HTML and CSS codes.

Check them out and see for yourself if I didn't do a great job.
Don't get me wrong, there are loads of things that need to be addressed, but as for now, I am happy with them.

You're invited and welcomed to ask me to publish a guest post about you and your book.

Wait, you don't even have to be a writer to ask me to promote you. You could be any of the following creative people:
  • Book cover designers 
  • Apps & programs developers 
  • Website & Blog Template designers
  • Lyricists 
  • Photographers
  • Painters, sculptors and so on.
Please read the FAQ and trust me with your valuable work.

I wish you best of luck, fellow authors for life. 
Dreams do come true if you never give up on them. 
Image from Pixabay

No comments

We love comments! Respect and consideration are a must.