Are you a writer? I've launched a blog to promote your work




This is my true story published on my author Facebook page, but it's also in all my memoirs and self-help publications. 


I was born a farmer during a very oppressive communist regime. My destiny was sealed. For more than 38 years of my life, I didn’t dare to think I can change it.

I thought dreaming was not allowed to people like me. A writing career was impossible in my world.

But I've tried anyway. I tried and tried again - over and over and over again.
I fell down... humans without humanity pushed me down. They’ve stepped on my dignity, mocked on my work, abused and exploited me for most of my life. With deep wounds on my soul & my mind shattered, completely covered in blood, I stayed down for a while... then I raised my head and my fist to the sky.

“It’s my life!” I screamed in tears. 
“I am the master of my destiny! I work so, so, so hard! I don’t take without giving and I never ask for charity. I am not taking anything from you. I am a human being just like you. I share the love despite the mockery. 
I deserve this! It’s my given right! 
I don’t have to prove anything to you! I know who I am and I am proud of myself! 
I don’t care what you think. You are not Gods! I can’t please you anyway. So I will do what I think is right. Now and forever. You hate me if you want. It’s your choice, it’s your soul.”

I fought back without a break. Even when my heart was broken. Crawling and crying, shaking like a leaf in the wind, completely exhausted. I've sacrificed and risked everything. 
After too many years of complete desolation, I am now a registered author and an experienced blogger.

I am the living proof that dreams do come true if you invest everything in them and Never Give Up.

If you are a real writer who wants to promote his/her work, please visit authorsforlife.blogspot.com

I also have 2 blogs in Italian and Romanian. 

In case your book is in one of these 2 languages in which I am fluent. 

Send me a guest post & author interview. I will publish them on my pages.

The service costs 5 American dollars. 
I urge to read the FAQ before contacting me. The days have 24 hours for me too.

Subscribe to the mailing list to be informed of freebies, competitions and so on.

Read my books on Amazon.com, if you like. And Share the Love. Always.
Give and it shall be given to you. Love and you will be loved. Help and you will be helped. Maybe not now. Maybe not here. But at some point. In some life. The universe forgets nothing. Whatever you share, you will receive. 

Re

No comments

We love comments! Respect and consideration are a must.