International Day of Happiness: Let's be happy together


Today, the 20th of March, the entire world is celebrating the International Day of Happiness.

This celebration is an annual recurrence since the 28th of June of 2012 when the United Nations General Assembly established it.

Although the planet is going through a nightmarish situation without precedent, due to the Covid-19 virus, we must do our best to keep smiling.

As Cicero said: Dum spiro, spero. This means While I breathe, I hope.

We are still alive and this terrible state will change.

Everything that has a beginning, has an end too.

That is how I see it and that is how it is. 

Happy yellow plush emoticon


Happiness is a choice, most of us know that. 
Yet, how many of us choose that? 

As someone wrote in a book: `Every morning when I get up I have two choices: to be happy or to be sad. And because I am not stupid, I choose to be happy.` 

Eat, laugh, sing and dance like nobody's looking! 

Smile, without a reason why... 
It's a very good exercise for both the body and mind. 
And if you can't do it for yourself, do it for those around you. 

Have an amazing International Day of Happiness: Let's be happy together

Photo credit: Pixabay

No comments

We love comments! Respect and consideration are a must.