Free romance book: iLive

I've been terribly busy with my new book in my mother tongue: 14 Nuante de Rosu, that I have completely forgotten about my books in English.


Today I'd like to rectify and inform me that my romance and suspense book: iLive is free for download.
If you haven't read it yet, now is a great time.

The story in this book is very realistic and down to earth.
However, I feel that the readers are slightly intimidated by it.
That's such a shame. Really.

Anyway, if you'd like to give it a chance, please don't hesitate.
I believe it's an amazing story... but I am the author and I might be... slightly biased.

Well, the ball is in your court now.

Happy reading!




***
Is reading a burning desire? 
Join an author who cares. Read the stories You Love. 

***
And if you feel it in your heart, why not support me by leaving a review on Goodreads and Amazon to any of my books you loved reading? 

***
What about following me on: 
  • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorcristinag
  • Twitter: https://twitter.com/authorcristinag
  • YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/AuthorCristinaG

Nota Bene
You don't need a Kindle device to read any eBooks (electronic format).
Your PCs, laptops, smartphones are good enough. If you have problems, install the Kindle application from Amazon.

Read the manifesto for real writers: Authors for Life or for a Living?

Spread the love and support an author who writes for you.
Make no mistake, the universe will return your kindness.

No comments

We love comments! Respect and consideration are a must.